Powered By Blogger

Friday, February 4, 2011

Sautee Pork Chops

t is so cold outside all I wanted to do is make a big pot of vegetable soup.  BUt seeing as I did not have time to put that all together, I figured I would do the good old standby.  Thanks for my sister giving me the pork chop recipe (I added onions and garlic), and thanks to ALG for growing some fabulous spinach and broccoli this week.  Tomorrow Reid is off of school so I have declared it pajama and soup day, hopefully he will chose to sleep in :)


Sautee Pork Chops

4-6 Boneless Pork Chops
32 oz box of Beef Broth
1 Onion
1 head of Garlic (or less if you don't like garlic)
1 tsp. Olive Oil

  1. Coat non stick pan with Olive Oil and brown pork chops on both sides
  2. Add sliced onions and whole, peeled garlic
  3. Add  1/2-3/4 box of beef broth, enough to cover pork chops.
  4. Bring to a boil then put lid on and simmer for 1 hour, or until pork chops fall apart and broth has reduced.
1 head Broccoli steamed
1 bunch spinach steamed

1 cup Brown rice cooked

No comments:

Post a Comment