Powered By Blogger

Friday, February 4, 2011

Smoked Honey Glazed Chicken Drumsticks

This is one of Reid's favorites. And since 80% of the time he does not eat meat, I like to make this once a week to make myself feel better...because at least I know he will get some protein in for the week :) 
This one is also for you Alex, I think Abi will like it.

Smoked Honey Glazed Chicken Drumsticks

8-12 Chicken Drumsticks - Skinless
2 Tbsp Dijon Mustard
1/4 cup Lemon juice
1/3 cup Honey 
1 Tsp. Smoked Paprika
1/2 Tsp. Salt

  1. Preheat oven to 375
  2. Rinse chicken and pat dry
  3. Combine remaining ingredients in a bowl and whisk together
  4. Place chicken in marinade and coat, I let it sit for 30 min to 1 hour or you can let it sit overnight.
  5. Place in oven and cook for 1 hour, turning pieces once.
  6. Feel free to baste it every now and then, but I usually forget and it comes out just fine.

No comments:

Post a Comment